Our sanitising liquid is manufactured on site at our Carrington distillery, made in accordance with the World Health Organisation handrub formula guidelines.
Ingredients: 80% ethanol, >1% glycerol, <1% hydrogen peroxide, purified water
Directions of use: Apply a palmful of alcohol-based handrub and cover all surfaces of the hands.Rub hands until dry. If your hands are visibly soiled, ensure to wash with soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly before use.
- Do not drink or ingest sanitiser liquid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour - keep away from heat/sparks/flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Causes serious eye irritation - avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
STORE IN A COOL DARK PLACE.